TOPIC: UNITY IN THE CHURCH
BIBLE TEXT(S): Psalm 133:1-3, Hebrews 13:1, Genesis 11:4-5, John 17:21, Matthew 12:25
INTRODUCTION: If the Church of Jesus Christ must operate positively and successfully in this end times she must be united in serious prayer continually, there must be love and unity. It is a good thing for brethren to dwell together in unity.
1. Father, we thank You for Your love and faithfulness towards Your church. - Psalm 92:1
2. Father, we repent of all our sins of strife, enmity, un-forgiveness, bitterness, resentment. Please father, have mercy on Your Church in Jesus name. - Psalm 86:33. Father, release Your warring angel to break down every denominational wall dividing the body of Christ, in Jesus name. - Ephesians 2:14
4. Father, paralyze every power of disunity in Your Church and let Your Spirit bind us together, in Jesus name. - Ephesians 4:13
5. Father, every gate of disunity militating against Your Church, let them collapse in Jesus name. - 1Corinthians 3:4
6. Father, by Your mercy, destroy the stronghold of disunity and divisions in the body of Christ, in Jesus name.
7. Father, please let there be unity and oneness in Your church in Jesus name. - Psalm 133:1
8. Father, let Your church speak with one voice, in Jesus name, Acts 2:19. Oh God arise and let all the enemies of Your Church be scattered in Jesus name. - Psalm 68:1
10. Father, in this season of trials and persecution of Your Church, the gate of hell will not prevail in Jesus name. - Matthew 16:18
11. Every arrow of disunity fired against Your Church from the pit of hell, back to Your sender in Jesus name. - Proverbs 26:27
12. Lord, let all political gang up against Your Church be frustrated, in Jesus name. - Isaiah 54:15
13. Every anti-gospel law, regulation, policy, and agenda against Your church, be destroyed in Jesus name. - Isaiah 54:17
14. Let the troublers of the RCCG be put to shame in Jesus name. - 1 Chronicles 2:7
15. Thank You, father, for answers to our prayers in Jesus name. - Psalm 89:5
Right of Entry: The effort we make on this website is all for spreading the gospel of Christ. It is non-profiting and no harm intended. In a case whereby you feel your content has been stuck-up or copyright violated, please CLICK HERE to reach out to us to issue complaints. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org. Proofs of ownership and basis of motions will be required. Thanks.